The Sage ERP X3 Global Convention is a unique event which brings together our worldwide ecosystem once a year.
Designed to support business development and knowledge sharing, it allows business partners, Sage employees, Executives and industry experts to learn and share through keynote speeches, workshops and breakout sessions. Our exhibition area provides an ideal platform for face-to-face international networking.
This year is exceptional and very exciting as there will be a major product announcement and lots of supporting workshops. The convention agenda will include strategic keynotes, enablement sessions, and customer days.
All conference activities will take place in the Conference Centre of the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
- The Sage ERP X3 Global Convention will take place at
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 105, 1099-031 Lisbonne
This 5 star hotel has been chosen for the Sage ERP X3 Global Convention due to its top of the range conference and hotel facilities.
With stunning views over the 18th Century Aqueduct and the beautiful Monsanto Nature Park the hotel is just a short distance from the historic city centre where 800 years of cultural influences mingle with modern Portuguese life.
The event space creates a stylish platform for our conference and ensures all of our guests will be comfortable and able to work within a professional environment.
Monday, May 12th: Welcome and Strategy
- Morning: Event Check-in
- Afternoon: Keynote address by the Executive team
- Evening: Networking dinner
Tuesday, May 13th: Enablement
- Keynote addresses
- Afternoon: Break-out sessions
- Evening: Awards ceremony dinner
Wednesday, May 14th: Partner and Customer day
- Morning: Village opening and break-out sessions
- Afternoon: Keynote addresses
- Evening: Cocktail reception in the Village and dinner with colleagues from your region
Thursday, May 15th: Customers day
- Morning: Keynote session in English, French and Portuguese, and Village opening
- Afternoon: Round table in English, French and Portuguese and closing session
- Evening: Cocktail reception in the Village